Saturday, February 18, 2012

Had a bad day.

Today I had a bad day. I really needed a gym partner today, for some reason I couldn't do it alone. I had ample opportunity to head to the gym, but I really needed someone with me. I couldn't get anyone to go. So, I had 4 cookies for breakfast. Then I had a half sandwich and a giant salad for lunch. Then I had a piece of birthday cake. Then I took a 3 hour nap. And for dinner, I had 2 chicken biscuits from Bojangles and a large Mountain Dew. I had pretty much quit drinking soda, but today I had 2 (including lunch). I feel awful. I really just want to lay in my bed and cry. Actually, I've wanted to do that for several hours now and I still want to do it. I'm going to force myself to work out at home tonight and the gym is not open on Sunday.

I guess my depression got the better of me today. I can pretend I'm happy but I'm really not. If not for my beautiful son, I'd spend days in my bed. I feel like I failed today. My feelings hurt because I couldn't get a gym partner today, too. I need to not make excuses and do what I need to do, but I just needed support today.

No comments:

Post a Comment