Monday, March 12, 2012

Falling Behind

I have a lot on my mind this week. Work has been extra stressful for me this week. Lots of new responsibility, lots of new stress. I'm trying to eat right and work out and be healthy. And, we're going to Disney World in just 9 days! So, let me tell you why I feel like a failure this week:

First, I continually eat junk. Just this morning, I had 2 chicken biscuits from Bojangles and a large Mt. Dew. Oh, and that's what I had for breakfast on Monday, too. I weighed in on Tuesday and I'm up 1.4 pounds from last week. That makes me sad. Everytime I eat the junk, I get sad and I hate myself. I can't be perfect all the time, but it would be really nice if I could make better choices and use better judgement.

Second, I gained back weight that I lost. I know I shouldn't be looking at the number, but I've weighed so much, for so long. I've started weight training at the gym, while also doing cardio, I just want to see the numbers go down. A positive is that I took my measurements and I lost an inch from my waist. That would be pretty impressive, if I wasn't so down on myself.

Third, I only accomplished one of my goals this week. Just one goal, out of five. I took my finals for my classes at school. I got a 92 on my Human Anatomy final and an 83 on my HIPPA final. I did nothing else.


Oh, and I started this blog post a week ago and put it off. I guess you could say I've had a down week. This week, however, I'm going to be positive, damnit! I'm going to Disney World on Saturday, for Pete's Sake!!! I weighed myself today because I had a pig-out weekend and I actually look like I lost 2 more pounds. I'm so excited to go to Disney, I just can't wait. I'm losing sleep at night because there's so much going through my mind, getting ready to go and worrying about what I need to get done with my "normal" life before we go. Phew!! Lots to do this week, just came out of a busy weekend, and again in April, a busy month where we go to NY!!!


I'm writing up some goals for the week and I'll post with my next blog post, which, in a perfect world, will be tomorrow, after my official Biggest Loser weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment